_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's Tupperware's Mid June 2015 brochure - Released EARLY

Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's Tupperware's Mid June 2015 brochure - Released EARLY

I was going to post this on the 13th but I got awesome news this morning - it was released early and you can order these AND the mid May brochure items starting TODAY.

It is time for the next mid month brochure at Tupperware.
I love the Summer Catalog, but I really like having mid month brochures that sometimes have fantastic deals from the main catalog but usually have limited pieces at great prices.


Most of these pieces can be purchased from my Tupperware Site, along with any of the regular Catalog pieces.

If you are interested in any of the pieces in the box on the right .. please note that these are available for a limited time, ending at midnight June 26th, so don't miss out on these.

The FridgeSmart set is an AWESOME set from the Summer Catalog BUT you get 2 SETS for the price of 1!  I use mine all the time. Keeps your fruit and veggies fresher longer AND keeps your refrigerator organized so nothing gets "lost" until you have a science experiment to clean up.

The Mega Tumblers - 3 pc set - can only be purchased when you attend a party. 

BUT if you want a set of these, message me and you can order with me making a payment via Paypal friends and family and I will order these for you and have them shipped directly to your home.  

The pepper pieces are super cute and even make holding those mini peppers so much better than a bag.  I will even put these on the table - yes they are that cute.

The Disney Princess Tumblers are available from the Summer Catalog but the snack cups are only available with this brochure - a perfect complement to the Tumblers.  I could see these as party favors - 4 favors for less than $10 each.  Lets face it we all spend more than that with candy and little things added to the goodie bags, and this would last and not include "future dental treatments".

No comments: