_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Flip Flop Cake

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Flip Flop Cake

Its almost Summer Time.  
*YES* those cold winter days 
will be but a memory. 

What says summer and the return of warmer weather better than Flip Flops!
I LOVE my Flip Flops and know I would live in them all year round if I could.


Now if you had the Tupperware Breakfast Maker, you could be making this cake for a party or even just because today.

I bet kids and kids at heart would love to have this for a Summer Party in your yard or deck. I know I would.

Don't have one?
Check out my Tupperware Site or Jump onto my current online party and pick yours up today.  

While you are there, see what else we have that is may be new to you. 
Remember we are so much more than your Mama's Tupperware.

No comments: