_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Another definition of Happiness

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Another definition of Happiness

Sometimes even the simplest of things need an even simpler explanation.



I think I will be trying to put this simple explanation into practice more often.

I know there are many times that I am very grateful for everything that I have.  I know that many of the things I have are because of the grace of God, not because of anything that I have done or earned.

I would love to say that I have been showing my gratefulness every day, but I do not wish to lie to you.  I know that there have been many days that I have not.  There have been many days that I have thought that is wish things were different, that I had something more.

I can't promise that I won't have days like these again.  But I am promising you here and now that I will try harder to just be grateful for all the things I have - good and bad.  Grateful for just one more day with these things.  Some don't have that privilege.

No comments: