_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Are you Feeling Lucky Event!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tupperware's Are you Feeling Lucky Event!


I just got this in my mailbox tonight and really wanted to share it with all my friends and followers.

There are all kinds of wonderful things in the March brochure and the Special Sale going on till tomorrow at midnight ...... well this would be so awesome if you were one of the "lucky ones"


And if you do order through my site .... you could also be my Mystery Hostess and get all kinds of awesome things.  Don't know what the Mystery Hostess is all about?  You can check it out HERE.

Check out all the great things on my Tupperware Site - you might be surprised to find all kinds of things that you want (and maybe even get it for free with this great opportunity)

No comments: