- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 3 tbsp of toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- 3 tbsp fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper, divided
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz turkey tenderloin
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter (or margarine)
Place potatoes in the 3 qt Casserole of the Stack Cooker with 1 cup water. Slice 2 garlic cloves in half and put into casserole with potatoes. Cover and microwave for 8 minutes on high.
As the potatoes cook, put 1 clove garlic and pine nuts into base of Smooth Chopper and process until finely chopped. Add sage leaves, Parmesan, 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, process until combined. Add olive oil and process until completely combined.
Place turkey in the Colander and spread 2 tbsp of pesto on top of tenderloin. Remove Stack Cooker from microwave, carefully lift cover and stack Colander on top of Casserole. Cover and microwave for another 9 minutes. When cooking is complete, allow turkey to rest, covered, for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees and juices run clear.
While turkey rests, put milk and butter into 2 cup micro pitcher and microwave on high for 1 minute. Drain potatoes, leaving them in the casserole. Pour heated milk and butter mixture over potatoes, and carefully mash..
If you like this recipe and want to use this WONDERFUL TupperWave® Stack Cooker Super Set, September is your lucky month.
Until the end of September you can get this great set, $154.00 value, for $84.50.
This set includes:
• Stack Cooker Starter Set with 3-Qt./3 L Casserole, ¾-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover, Cone and seal. • Stack Cooker Companion Set with 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, seal and Colander.
• Micro Pitcher Set with 1-cup/250 mL and 2-cup/500 mL Pitcher.
• New Classics Recipe Book with 38 entrée, side dish and dessert recipes.
You can get this set, at this special value price, as well as all the other great Tupperware products at my Tupperware page or you can send me an email and I will get you set up so you can be creating wonderful meals in a matter of days.