_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Goes Pink for Women

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tupperware Goes Pink for Women


I'm sure by now you all know that I LOVE Tupperware.  I love it so much that I've become a Consultant (again if you didn't already know). 


October is a very special month at Tupperware. 
Tupperware is going PINK for October in Support of Women. 
They have some great new products in shades of PINK.  

AND if you have a party before October 12th, the hostess gets DOUBLE rewards!
 
For me, a party can be a Book Party or an Online Party .... I'm really flexible that way (besides I know a lot of you don't have time for a Home Party - kids,work,family all take a lot of time).

I've ordered my brochures, so I will be ready to go soon.  Or you can use my  Kat's Tupperware Page and we can get this party STARTED!         
Message me, 
Don't miss out on some great deals!

I even have some PDF files I can share to get you started today!

Don't wait - Do it today.  You know Tupperware is an AWESOME company with AWESOME products that you will use every day.  I know I've been using a lot of my products - my refrigerator hasn't looked this organized in YEARS! 

Even my son wouldn't recognize it.  (Hint - this set above is on sale until tomorrow 9/21, at a huge discount, so if you want at set email me today)


7 comments:

Buzz4Mommies said...

So cute! I love the colors!

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

The colors are fantastic. Let me know if Tupperware would be interested in donating a set for my "Win it for a survivor Giveaway"

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Your passion for Tupperware is contagious!

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

And that's a wonderful thing Lavender! I love selling it (hint hint) as much as I live using it!"

Shelley let's talk tomorrow (going to Yankee game shortly). We can talk about my putting together a package from me.

Grown and Flown said...

These are gorgeous. When I think of the crummy bits of plasticware I have in the bottom drawers of my kitchen....great find.

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

So stylish! Love the color. I have the exact bowl set, except for the color, and use it all the time. Smart idea, Tupperware!

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I just got a set of these ..... THEY ARE FANTASTIC! I can't yell that enough. I can't wait to show these off. I love the color.