_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I AM going to Succeed

Monday, September 10, 2012

I AM going to Succeed

I saw this the other day on my cousin's facebook page (I do seem to find lots of things there that I like) and just wanted to share with all of you because ... well we all need to have some positive message in our life from time to time.



Sometimes we seem to forget why we do some of the things that we do.  Sometimes we think we know what we are doing and then we start shaking our heads (or doubting in our hearts) that we have a clue as to what we are doing and we start thinking we are crazy for trying it. 

THIS is perfect for those days.   Because lets face it - we are all crazy at times and there are LOTS and LOTS of people who have succeeded - its only right that we be one of them!

1 comment:

Nancy Davis Kho said...

SO true, I love this. Did you ever read Steven Pressfield's book "The War of Art"? It's all about overcoming Resistance, that force that tells you that you won't succeed. Doesn't matter if you're an artist/writer or not; we all face that Resistance somewhere in our lives. Crazy has its place.