_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Fridge Smart Tupperware Set

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fridge Smart Tupperware Set



Keep produce crisp and delicious with the FridgeSmart® 4-Pc. Set. These containers feature a special vent system that keeps fruits and vegetables fresh in the fridge for longer periods of time. Save 59% and taste the difference when you try this set.  I have this set and it is PERFECT.  I have fruit and veggies in these and don't have to worry about them getting "funky" before I can finish them.  I currently have strawberries and blueberries in 2 of them for over a week and they are still PERFECT.  We had the strawberries with breakfast this morning.
The FridgeSmart® 4-Pc. Set* includes one 4½-cup/
1.1 L Small, one 7-cup/1.6 L Medium, one 8½-cup/
2 L Medium Long and one 19¾ cup/4.6 L Large.
$84 value. Save $50
so you pay $34.00 in US or $21.50 in Canada!

Just think how this can actually save you money.  No more produce going bad while sitting in your fridge.  I am loving my set (and yes I paid more than the sale price when I got mine)

If you are interested in picking these up, while they are on sale - check out my online party (top right corner has a link) or send me an email.  I need to get these ordered before 9/22 (sale ends 9/21 at midnight ET) so don't delay - its an awesome price.  I may even pick up another set for myself.



Fridge Smart Tupperware Set
Here's a way we can both win. Take this to work and gather orders and we can have a "party" with you as the host. Need payment to be Credit Card so it can be processed before Friday 9/21 at 9PM Eastern time....

6 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Sounds like this set would solve some of my problems.

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

I like how you can look in the fridge and the containers make everything look so organized!

Cindi @ Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Sweet! Just got a new refrigerator and these would keep it neat and organized!

Jennifer Comet Wagner said...

I love Tupperware. When my kids were little I became a Tupperware rep for about a year. The best part was all the free or discounted Tupperware I got. I don't think I'll ever need to buy any again.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Just remember ladies I can get these for you at the deep discounted price for this week only .... let me know. Don't miss out!

Miz Helen said...

Thanks for stopping by to have tea with me, it is so nice to meet you. I have followed you back and just love all this Tupperware, I am a long time user of Tupperware. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for sharing.
Miz Helen