_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Coke Chicken

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coke Chicken

I found this recipe on a friends Facebook page to be made in a Bean Pot, I think it would make another great and quick meal for the Tupperware Stack Cooker.  I'm going to be trying this one during the week.

Ingredients:

3 or 4 large chicken breasts Fresh or Frozen and thawed
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of Coke

Slice Chicken into large pieces and put the pieces into the 3 qt casserole of the Stack Cooker.
Cover with soup then Coke. Put the cover on the casserole and microwave for 15-20 minutes.  Let rest, with cover on for 5 minutes.

The gravy is great over the chicken and a "starchy" side, like rice or noodles.

Tupperware Rice Cooker would make a great side to go with this dish and the gravy!





If you like this recipe and want to use this WONDERFUL TupperWave® Stack Cooker Super Set, September is your lucky month.  Until the end of September you can get this great set, $154.00 value, for $84.50.  This set includes:
• Stack Cooker Starter Set with 3-Qt./3 L Casserole, ¾-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover, Cone and seal.
• Stack Cooker Companion Set with 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, seal and Colander.
• Micro Pitcher Set with 1-cup/250 mL and 2-cup/500 mL Pitcher.
• New Classics Recipe Book with 38 entrĂ©e, side dish and dessert recipes.

You can get this set, at this special value price, as well as all the other great Tupperware products at my Tupperware page or you can send me an email and I will get you set up so you can be creating wonderful meals in a matter of days.

Today I am also celebrating "make my Saturday Sweet" Blog Hop - so check us out and see what everyone else is doing today too!

Amanda’s Books and More

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I can safely say I have never tried a recipe with Coke. Thanks for sharing :)
Happy Saturday from your new follower: MeganBlogs

Christina Morley said...

Hi Kat! Thanks for linking up on the Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop! Since I was already following you via GFC and Google+, I've added FB and Twitter. The South African's use Coke as a meat tenderizer and then the meat goes on the BBQ, called a Braai.

Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com