_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Swag Bucks

Friday, May 25, 2012

Swag Bucks

Do you spend time surfing the net? 
 Shhhhh we will keep it very quiet if you are like me and spend more time "wandering" around than you want to admit.

I promise I won't tell a soul! But I have a great way to use that time to earn free points/gifts/awards so that no one will ever question what you are doing.


 


 I mean seriously, you are going to be searching for things on the internet anyway ... if you are anything like the people in my office - if you ask a question the first thing out of people's mouth is "Google" it.

You may find the answer you want, but I don't seem to see you getting any "bonus" prizes or points when I do that. But here ........ well the possibilities are endless.

So now you can say ........... SWAG it!

Check it out and let me know how many points you won today.

No comments: