_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: birthday chronicals

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

birthday chronicals

I applied to recieve the Birthday Chronicals through Tomoson.com.

What I was suppose to recieve was this:

A personalized (8 1/2 x 11) mini-newspaper front page, going back as far as January 1, 1900  up to December 31, 2011.  Your Birthday Chronicle includes a greeting, by name, from the then-President of the United States, plus newspaper headlines and stories from the year of your birth.

You will enjoy reading your Birthday Chronicle over and over again.  Always a conversational piece with groups young and old ... you will be able to read and reminisce about the academy award winners and the top music hits and songs from the year of your birth.

Great gift idea for a birthday, a party or just to hang in any room.


What I actually received when I was approved was nothing -- the "seller" continued to change their mind with what could and couldn't be done - and then decided that you needed to join her Yahoo.com "group" ... which meant you had to get a yahoo email address ..

Was very very upset about this opportunity

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: