_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Diet Pills Diet Pills Diet Whatevers ....

Friday, September 16, 2011

Diet Pills Diet Pills Diet Whatevers ....

Why is it when you admit that you need to lose some excess weight that you become the recipient of 100s of emails or snail mail envelopes offering you THE best thing yet to make those pounds disappear?

Do they really think that email or brochure that says ......... lose 30 pounds in 30 days (or less) really gets people to purchase?  Does it?  Am I that naive?  Or just not "marketing smart"?

I think in the past week I have received at least 25 emails telling me that they have THE best thing for me.  And that's NOT the ones that the spam filter has gotten rid of for me.

Sometimes I think I just need to win the lottery so I can try every single one of them so I can once and for all tell the world that THEY DO NOT work no matter what the brochure says. 

If I am wrong, and you have found something that does work ....... let me know.  I'm all ears - ok not ears since that's NOT what I need to lose - but you get the idea.

I will just continue to do what I have been doing and hopefully I will finally hit on the right combination of food and exercise to finally put this to rest. 

No comments: