_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Burberry Body

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Burberry Body

I really love to get things in the mail and when they are free things ...... well that's even better!

In the mail today, I received a sample of Burberry Body that I had received because I "liked" them on Facebook.  (see there are still some good things about Facebook)

I had to try this sample as soon as I opened it. 

What I really liked about it was that it was a nice light scent.  Sometimes you get a "new" fragrance that is so cloying, so over powering that you want to gag, but that is definitely NOT the case with this.

I really like this one.

I will be taking this sample with me to Atlantic City this weekend (I love going to conventions, but that's another story) so that I can really give it a test run with other people as well as just me.  But I think that there will be a common consensus on this one ......... a definite thumbs UP.

No comments: