108) When dining with clients or business associates, never order more than one cocktail or one glass of wine. If no one else is drinking, don't drink at all.
You need to be keeping your head when you are in business - and no matter who you are, more than one could lead to "missed" or "misread" information at meetings (even if it was suppose to be a casual meeting).
109) Know how to drive a stick shift.You never know when you could be the only "driver" that can legally drive. If you don't know how to drive a stick shift ..... its either live dangerously, risk life or legal matters, or call a cab.
110) Spread crunchy peanut butter on Pepperidge Farm Gingerman Cookies for a perfect late-night snack.Now if you are not allergic to peanuts - this is a great idea. Personally I like nutella and animal crackers but it is the same idea.
111) Never use profanityI think this is something that more of our "teens" and "young adults" need to start taking to heart. I am definitely not a prude - but just walking through our schools sometimes you get an "education". And I'm not always talking about college aged kids ......... have you walked through some of the middle or grade schools lately?
112) Never argue with a police officer and always address them as "Officer"
I usually use "Sir" but it is the same thing - its called RESPECT. Sometimes I think that police officers have an attitude because of the lack of respect that they get just for doing their job. If you did wrong - it's not their fault you are getting a ticket ......... think about it.