_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I'm a winner!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a winner!!!

OMG I won!  Happy Dance around my living room ..... Happy Day!  I can not wait!  This is such a wonderful surprise (and I'm looking at it as an early birthday present - thank you very much)

Do you remember when I posted about fresh diet motivational poster contest or when I did the post Fresh diet could this be your ticket to a slimmer you? and how interesting this company and their product was?  If not, go check those posts out, I'll wait.  OK, your back, good.  Do you remember now? 

Well one of my submissions for the motivational poster won!  And it wasn't even one of the ones that I had posted here.  You really need to watch this video where they awarded me the final free week of the contest.  Check it out the video here at TFD Motivational Poster Winner and see these wonderfully crazy guys picking my name.

I am so excited and really have to say Thank you for Josh and Trevor for picking my name - and of course Jim, Chef Yos and Zalmi  (he's the president - don't you like how I made them all my bestest buddies now) and all the Fresh Diet team for making this possible.

I will be calling in the morning to hopefully get things set up and then I will be doing posts every day on this wonderful prize once it starts. 

Oh did I say I was sooooooo happy??  I feel like a little kid on their birthday - Queen for the day!  And I get to be Queen for the WEEK.  Such a wonderful birthday present - a fantastic birthday present from TFD!

Thank you all again!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you. I tried to watch the video, but there was no sound.

I can't wait to see what you think!

Hugs & love,

Mimi

Carol said...

Good luck to you Kathy.

Trevor Sis Boom said...

Congrats Kat!