_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Ranch Dressing or Dip for an awesome Game Day treat

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ranch Dressing or Dip for an awesome Game Day treat

I saw this one and knew it was definitely one of those things that will be made often in my house.





Ingredients

  • 1 cup sour cream
  • ¼ cup full fat Greek yogurt
  • 2 tbsp. buttermilk
  • ½ tsp. white wine vinegar
  • 1 garlic clove, crushed
  • 1/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt
  • 1/2 tsp. onion powder
  • 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
  • 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped

Instructions
  1. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, yogurt, buttermilk, vinegar, garlic, salt, onion powder, dill, and parsley until well combined. 
  2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
  4. Serve cold with vegetables, chips, 
  5. As a dip for wings, 
  6. Or in place of mayonnaise on a sandwich or slider.
I am definitely liking this recipe.  There really isn't anything that isn't in most refrigerators or pantries, but it definitely packs a great flavor for so many things.  I believe this would be a great companion for the Green Chili Chicken Sliders I told you about before.

I know for us, it will become a go to for any event, but will be great for those game day needs.  And if you need a server for game day or frankly any day it is the Tupperware Serving Center!  I can even see bringing this out for a New Years Day celebration!

You can check all these out on my Tupperware Site.  Or ask any question, because I am sure you know I love my Tupperware.

1 comment:

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

One of my most favorite dressings. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you share this today at our link party, Dishing It & Digging It.