_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: DIY Makeup Remover

Saturday, October 29, 2016

DIY Makeup Remover

This one caught my eye when I was checkout out my back office at Tupperware recently.
I'm not sure how I missed it when it was first posted, but it is definitely something that I am going to have in my makeup case from now on.


Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
  • 1 tbsp. baby wash
  • 1 cup water
  • Optional: ¼ tsp. tea tree oil
  • 80 ct. package cotton rounds

Instructions
  1. Stir together coconut oil, baby wash, water, and tea tree oil if using.
  2. Divide cotton rounds between four Snack Cups. Some may not fit until after water mixture is poured over the cotton rounds.
  3. Slowly pour water mixture over cotton rounds dividing evenly so all of cotton is soaked with mixture. 
  4. Once there is room in Snack Cups, add any remaining cotton rounds and pour remaining water over rounds. 
  5. Seal and store up to three months.
I love having things, like these, that I can make (and obviously use) that doesn't have a ton of ingredients that I can't read or pronounce or that I need a science degree to understand.  
If you like making your own home-made gifts, this is definitely something for you to check out.

No comments: