_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Creamy Cranberry Vinigrette

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Creamy Cranberry Vinigrette

It must be Cranberry season ... and I love cranberries.  
Being from New Jersey that is a good thing.  In fact where I went to college (here in NJ) they had a cranberry bog not far from where the campus was located.




Ingredients:

  • ¼ cup plain full-fat yogurt
  • ¼ cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
  • 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
  • 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
  • 1 garlic clove, crushed
  • ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt

Instructions:

  1. In the base of the Quick Shake® container, add yogurt, cranberry, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt. 
  2. Secure Quick Shake® cover.
  3. Shake until well combined. 
  4. Refrigerate up to three days.
I think this could be an awesome dressing for so many things.  I'm thinking it could be great for those day after Turkey Days!  It could be in a salad, but also as a dressing for a sandwich too!

Check out the Tupperware pieces on my Tupperware site, so that you can see this and all the other great pieces there.  Have a question?  Just ask.  I love talking about my Tupperware.

No comments: