_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid July Brochure is LIVE

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mid July Brochure is LIVE

If you are getting ready for school lunches or maybe just your own lunches and want to be "greener" this year, check out the Mid July Brochure from Tupperware with items available until August 12th.



And don't miss out on these short term sale items that are only available through July 29th.  The modular mates on sale are perfect for keeping or getting your cabinets in order and keep your pantry orderly and staples lasting longer than ever. 


One of the things I really like in this brochure, are the lunch sets.  

You can make some great lunches with planned overs from dinners and make a lot of your workmates jealous of your lunch time fare!  You can have all your pieces color coordinated so it is real easy to see what is for Monday or Tuesday when mornings are a bit chaotic.  

Its a $120 value for just $70 during this brochure, and then for just $20 more, you can also get this great Lunch Set with an insulated bag!

I know I'm really loving a lot of items in this brochure, the monkey lunch set is adorable, so it really is stock up time.

Place your order through my website, and you just never know, you could be getting an email from me telling you that YOU are the mystery hostess for the month.  I really like being able to surprise people this way.  So make sure I can contact you when you place your order, or send me a message with your order number and an email address.

No comments: