_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Challenges

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Challenges

We all have challenges in our lives.  But I know, and acknowledge that some of us have more challenges than others.

I also know that some wish there were no challenges at all in their life.  
They think that having no challenges will make their lives "perfect".  

Now I'm not saying that they are "wimps" or that they are "whiny" about those little bumps and road blocks in their lives, believe me I'm not.  Some have some serious challenges in their lives that are not of their choosing.

When I saw this quote,  I just knew it needed to be shared.


Challenges

Challenges are what makes life Interesting
Overcoming them is what makes life Meaningful.

What do you think?
Should we all have a little "Challenge" to our lives?

No comments: