_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Throw a Fiesta Party

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Throw a Fiesta Party

Do you do anything special for Cinco de Mayo?

Check out the beautiful pieces you can get from Tupperware to make your party special. Orders must be submitted by April 29th so don't miss out.


But these don't just need to be for a Cinco de Mayo party ... I can see these working really well this summer for picnics and pool parties and dinners on the deck!  Oh I bet even campground dining would be even more special with these pieces.  I LOVE the Salsa bowls ... perfect for salsa, guacamole, and more!

Interested?  Check them out on my Tupperware Website.  
Have questions?  Just ask.  
I am here to help.

Tupperware has so many interesting things ... if you haven't been seeing us lately you are in for a BIG surprise!

No comments: