_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid April Tupperware. Some AWESOME deals

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mid April Tupperware. Some AWESOME deals

Its a new month at Tupperware, so of course we have a preview of the mid month brochure below.  As always, you can check them out on my Tupperware Website.


I LOVE the Infusion Pitcher and tumblers.  
I know we are suppose to drink lots of water over the course of a day for better health and "rumor" has it that it helps keep you feeling full and makes losing weight easier. Unfortunately I find it becomes "boring" so I never drink enough.  With this tumbler I have the ability to infuse my water with natural flavor.  This one is perfect.  I was hoping they would come up with something like this. 

Perfect for my refrigerator, pretty to look at and oh so useful too!

There are so many things that you can do with this mid month brochure.  If you don't already have the Thatsa Bowls, this is the month to grab a girlfriend and get a set.  
You both would get a set of 4 Thatsa Bowls in great sizes for less than you each of you would spend on just 2 from the full line catalog!  The blue color is really nice too (just sayin')

I even have some recipes for the Thatsa Bowl that I will send you if you purchase them from me.  How about a no knead bread recipe? Don't need a fancy bread machine to make your bread dough.  Don't get me wrong, I love my bread machine, but this recipe created for the Thatsa Bowls really does make it easy to make bread or rolls.

Check it out .... have any questions on the mid April products?  Leave me a message, either here or on my Tupperware site and I will definitely get back to you.

No comments: