_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: An awesome Chicken Lettuce Wrap Meal

Monday, July 28, 2014

An awesome Chicken Lettuce Wrap Meal

I know this recipe is suppose to be as an appetizer, but I think I could make this a meal with no problems.

I found these Chicken Lettuce Wraps on the Challenge Butter website, where they have all kinds of really interesting and eye popping recipes that won't make you crazy.  I know I will be back often.



It really looks like an easy (yes they do say it is easy to make) meal for anyone ... What do you think?

I really do think this would make a great weeknight meal ... even if you are coming home from work, hot and tired, I bet you could put this together and on the table for an awesome dinner.  Add a nice bottle of wine and bam ... YOU are a SUPERSTAR!!

No comments: