_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Monkey Bread

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Monkey Bread

This would be a great brunch item for the up-coming Easter Season because it tastes great, looks great and you can pull it off IN THE MICROWAVE in less than 10 minutes!!!




The only thing I would add is just before I set it on the brunch table ........ I'd either dust it with powdered sugar or a nice powdered sugar glaze (powdered sugar and milk mix and some of the Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend).  It just makes it look "prettier" but either way it tastes wonderful!!

All these Tupperware items are available on my Tupperware Web Site, (or jump on my current party, link in upper right sidebar on this blog) as well as so many other wonderful items (we are not you mama's Tupperware - we are so much more!) you really need to check us out if you haven't!

No comments: