_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Grab some Tupperware NOW for Birthday Month

Monday, April 28, 2014

Grab some Tupperware NOW for Birthday Month

I hope by now you have seen that there is a NEW Summer Catalog available from Tupperware.
If you haven't seen it yet, you can check it out on my Tupperware Site as well as pick up anything that you are needing at the moment (and trust me there are lots of things that you need :) just saying).

You can also order from the Mid April brochure, here's a great one page showing all those great deals too.



Not only is it a new Catalog, its also BIRTHDAY month!  Yes can you believe that Tupperware is celebrating their 66th birthday?  I love some of the new colors that they have as well as the awesome items that are part of the Birthday Celebration - like these "surprise" boxes.



I am going to do "mega parties" for anyone that wants to be part of these great deals, but you need to hurry or you could miss out on these deals.  You can message me with you info and I will call you to get this set up and entered ... and of course let you choose you box.  Now remember it is first come first serve so I will go based on email date/time received.


Now is the PERFECT time for this party - you can order from the Mid April brochure, the Birthday Month brochure AND the new SUMMER catalog!

Check it out on my Tupperware Site where you can see all the current brochures/catalogs (link in upper right sidebar) as well as the individual items in the "shop now" tab.

Hope to see you there ... I know I will be getting some of these items for me.

If you don't want to be part of any of these "party options" you can always order on my current party (link in the top sidebar of this blog) and be able to be party of my mystery hostess for the month.  Let me know if I can help you in any way ... including joining us as a consultant - think about it, its a great "job".

No comments: