_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Exciting Tupperware Sales for the Week of Feb 22nd!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Exciting Tupperware Sales for the Week of Feb 22nd!

I saw this in my "mailbox" this morning and just had to jump in here and "share the joy" before I run off to work.  You know, my "other" job saving the world from those dreaded tax forms!!



These are great bowls, just in case you weren't sure.

I have a set of the microwave cereal bowls that I use, literally, ALL the time.  I've even used them to make the "overnight" oatmeal that was the rage on pinterest for awhile.


Microwave Cereal Bowls - $14!
Sealed containers stack to save space; bowls nest for compact storage.
  • Set of four 2-cup/500 mL capacity bowls with seals
  • Virtually airtight and liquid-tight seals
  • Microwave safe, simply remove seals first.
  • In Berry Bliss/Purplicious/Lettuce Leaf/Hyacinth.





And then the Impressions Classic Bowls ... well lets face it there is a size for almost everything you do everyday in this set!    The "huge" bowl, that would complete this set, is also at a great price, just in case you wanted another piece!

Here are some deals for you:
a. Tupperware® Impressions Classic Bowl Set - $14!
  • Set of 3 bowls with seals.
  • 5-1/2-cup/1.2 L, 10-cup/2.5 L, and 18-cup/4.2 L capacities
  • Dishwasher safe.
  • In Purplicious/Hyacinth/Berry Bliss.
    b. Tupperware® Impressions Extra Large Bowl - $25
  • 32 cup/7.5 L bowl with liquid-tight seal.
  • Dishwasher safe.
  • In Hyacinth.


And then to see both of these on a serious sale for the week .... I just knew you would want to know AND the fact that you can pick these up at my online tupperware site too, well that just makes it perfect!!

While you are checking these out on my site (remember if you order these great items, that you are on my site, or even shopping at my online party, so that you can qualify for my monthly "special" deals) don't forget to look around for other great deals/sales in the Mid-February brochure.

One of the items that is in that sale category is this set of 2 UltraPro Minis.  Remember these pieces?  Start them in the microwave and finish in the Oven!  I love these for making individual desserts, but I bet some individual pot pies would be great in here too.... yes I will be trying that idea soon so while everyone is on a different schedule during tax season, we can have some decent meals when we get home.

I'm thinking I have to make some Chocolate Lava Cakes when I get home tonight ... or maybe for tomorrow's dessert?  MMMM yes ... and these Minis will be PERFECT

Ultra Pro Minis


Ultra Pro Minis

Bake individual servings


Bake small desserts and other treats. Like all UltraPro Ovenware, these amazing minis are oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe.
• Set of two.
• 2 cup/500 mL.
• In Cosmos.








You can pick up so many wonderful things on my Tupperware Site, even if its not on sale,  But when we have sale pieces (and I do try to highlight them here) it is such a deal!  Don't miss out on all the wonderful Tupperware pieces that are available.  

Want to have your own party?  We can do a book party and YOU can earn Hostess Gifts.  Talk to me and we can get you set up to earn those great gifts.

1 comment:

Fiddlin' Dandi said...

I just love Tupperware! They have so many great things!