_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Forgiveness

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Forgiveness

It's been a rough few days with a lot of things going on, so when I saw this on a friends Facebook page, I looked at it as a sign of what I have to do.




Now if I can just do it I know I would be a peace within myself and the heck with others - they have their own problems to deal with - I just wish it didn't involved me.

On a "happier" note - have you entered to win in my giveaways?  We have the Kindle Touch and the Keurig Brewer that are going on right now (links are in the current giveaway box at the top of the page, right hand side).  I would really love to be able to say that one of my readers won one or both of these giveaways!

5 comments:

Terri's Little Haven said...

I love this, I want to snag it to remind me to forgive when I need to. Sometimes that isn't easy to do.

BlackAsphodel said...

That quote says the truth... :)

Unknown said...

Forgiveness...I need to work on that. :)

sweepinmomma123 said...

I had to forgive someone who hurt me because I was hurting myself with the anger and frustration.

Unknown said...

Great blog and great post. Thanks for sharing.

Jax
www.imarksweb.org