_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Remember this as you get settled into 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Remember this as you get settled into 2011



There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters,

Who never did,

Who won't anymore...

And who always will.


So, don't worry about people from your past,

There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

I am giving these flowers to everyone I don't want to lose in 2011.


You all have become important to me for one reason or another.  I have shared the good, the bad and even the ugly over these past few years of my blog.   I just wanted to share these with you so that you know that I know how important you are.  Hopefully you will feel the same way too .... and come back and share with me as well.

1 comment:

carol l mckenna said...

What a lovely gesture and poem ~ nice blog ~ hugs and namaste, cz:) (from BlogFrog ~ artmusedog)