_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: What a ride!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a ride!

Saw this just a little while ago - and thought, with everything that has happened in the last week or so, that I really needed to see this and realized living "safe" is not always the best way to go. Now I'm not saying or condoning living life stupidly - that would be insane - but a little "zest for life" is a good thing.

I share this so that maybe you too will get what I mean.


"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ----- WOW -- What a ride!"
- Author Unknown

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I love this quote & am glad to be reminded of it today!