_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: True Lemon

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

True Lemon

Does anyone know what True Lemon is? Does anyone use True lemon on a regular basis?

I got an interesting call yesterday and will be doing an interview regarding True Lemon next Thursday. Two people from a research firm, are coming from the city to talk about what I've used it for in the past, why I stopped, what problems I had and how I think it could be better.

At least that's what I think they are going to talk about, though they may also bring some other products to discuss.

This could be so cool. I can't wait (well I don't want to wish away my week, but ya know what I mean) to see what all they have to review/discuss. And then of course, I will be telling all of you what I found (unless I am "bound" to secrecy for awhile). I think this is going to be fun.

No comments: