_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Quote of the Day ..... It's a Two-fer Day

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quote of the Day ..... It's a Two-fer Day

Today's quote is actually a two-fer. I say this because rarely do I find two quotes that are just so "linked" that show up on my blog. If you go to the very bottom of the page, you will find an app for the "Quote of the Day" and "Fitness Tip of the Day". Today (and probably only today) these two tips are quotes that are so in tuned to each other I had to share them here for future pondering.

The first is from Helen Keller:

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

The second is by Anonymous:

"Ultimately, I am what I choose to be; my self-esteem follows the same path."

Somehow I will remember these as my "mantra" for this new year. I am thinking I will make a framed page for my office so that everyone who enters my office will see this and allow the optimism and promise to enter their lives as well.

No comments: