_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Auto Insurance made Easy.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Auto Insurance made Easy.

This has to be one of the most expensive things I can think of, as well as confusing. Auto Insurance - the very words make me cringe.

I found this interesting site that makes it much less confusing. You really should check out automobile insurance if only to get a little bit more insight in what your agent is trying to sell you. You can find out just what the whole thing means - they have a great basic insurance "cheat sheet" for us as well as a glossary of all those sometimes complicated ideas that the agent starts throwing at you. You know the ones I'm talking about, those that make your eyes just glaze over.

They have a great group of companies that are included in this site. All are well known companies and some have really "cute" commercials.

If like me you have "new" or "relatively new" drivers on your policy, you and your student drivers could benefit from the information they have provided. Some of these things I already knew, but that was because I have been through this "joy" already with my son.

If you are in one of the few "lucky" states to have no-fault insurance - do you know what that means ??? really? Check out fault vs no-fault to make sure you know just exactly what the differences are and where they are alike.

If you are looking for affordable automobile insurance and who isn't, they even give you some great ideas for that too.

If you are looking for auto insurance, or if your policy is going to renew soon, you should be checking them out, they could be significantly cheaper than what you have now. You never know, you could be spending way more than you need to. Have them prepare a quote and find out for sure.

Just to be "clear" ... if you click on the link I do receive a nickel. Definitely won't get rich on that one - but it was how I found this site. I am glad I found it though since some of the terms are confusing for me, so I'm sure some are confusing for you. And heck who wouldn't like to save some money.

No comments: