_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Yes sir I be backkkkkkkk

Monday, August 24, 2009

Yes sir I be backkkkkkkk

Yes I am back from the "sunny beach" as my father in law would have said. I'm beginning to think I need a vacation from my vacation, I am soooo tired now.

The ride down was pretty easy in comparison to the ride home - and all the stuff in the middle was fantastic. I already have a week booked NEXT year in July because we just loved it.

It is just such a LONG ride home - over 1700 miles (give or take). We left Marco Island Saturday morning at 9 and drove to someplace near Greenville, SC at around 9 at night, only stopping for "pee" breaks, gas and quick meal breaks. Sunday morning we left at 6:30 arriving in Charlottesville, VA to see my parents at a little after 1. We only stopped for an hour or so and got home in NJ about 8:30. It was so much easier taking the auto-train down (only 4 hours driving each way). But I'll do it again next year.

Hopefully I will upload some pictures in the next day or so.

Off to pick up the "fish" and then make dinner.

Have a wonderful evening everyone. I will spend the evening reading all the posts I missed during my vacation - got to be HUNDREDS of posts from my bloggy friends. So I will comment, fear not, but it may take a few days to get through it all.

No comments: