_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: This year I will

Sunday, October 2, 2016

This year I will

I've been thinking about what it is I want to accomplish this year, during my birth year, and I had to stop.  
I was starting to get overwhelmed.  Yes I do want to accomplish a lot of things this year.

And then I saw this and decided .... 
I CAN DO ANYTHING!


This is going to be my mantra.

I will be unstoppable.
So to that long list of things I wanted to accomplish

Look out list ... 
You are going to be 
HISTORY!

THIS is MY year.

1 comment:

Kathy E. said...

Go for it Kat! You only live once! As I grow older, I'm realizing that every day truly is a gift and we are created to make our mark on the world. Go after those dreams and accomplish whatever it is your heart desires. Keep us posted!