You could be having this for dinner in less than 30 minutes, so it is definitely something you can have during the week!
- 1/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 mild Italian sausage links, cut in half
- 2 small ears shucked corn, cut in half
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- ½ small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Fill water tray to minimum fill line and add salt to the TupperWare®SmartSteamer water tray.
- Pierce sausage in several places with tines of a fork or sharp knife.
- In the base of the TupperWare® SmartSteamer casserole tray, add sausage.
- Place lid on top of TupperWare® SmartSteamer, microwave on high power 6 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, and add corn and potatoes.
- Replace lid, microwave on high power 12 minutes more, or until potatoes are tender and sausage is opaque in the middle.
- Meanwhile, make the honey butter.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic and honey until well combined.
- Add salt to taste.
- When ready, transfer corn, sausage and sweet potatoes to a large bowl.
- Toss with honey butter until butter has melted.
- Serve warm.
Any questions? Just give me a shout.
Just want to see what we have, in addition to the SmartSteamer? Check out my Tupperware Site at any time of day or night ... even in your PJs!!