_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid February Girlfriend Set by Tupperware

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mid February Girlfriend Set by Tupperware

Personally I think this is the perfect start to a Mid February Girl Friend Set!



Create a perfect prep, storage and serving solution with these exclusive see-through containers and springtime seal colors. 

Includes two bowls in each size!
  • 2-cup/500 mL, 
  • 3¼-cup/800 mL, 
  • 4½-cup/1.1 L, 
  • 7-cup/1.7 L 
  • 10½-cup/2.5 L bowls.

Told you - the perfect Girlfriend Set for the Mid-February Brochure!





The bowls nest for compact storage - really compact - even I was surprised!
 In Caribbean Sea/Guava/Lychee/Salsa Verde/Tropical Water.
 Dishwasher safe.

You get all this, a $102 value, for just $59 plus S/T or just $29.50 each!


Remember you can get all this and so much more on my Tupperware Site.
Interested?  I know you are, 
so jump on to my current online party (link in upper right sidebar) 
You won't be disappointed.

Would you rather have your own party?
Don't have time for an actual "physical" party?
Have your own book party.
Talk to me and we can get you started!

No comments: