_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Versatile Blogger Award

Monday, February 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I am stunned and happy and so very excited!!!
And I have to say honored, by 2 wonderful ladies, Jenny from The NY Melrose Family and Debbie from Scattered Musings of A Creative Mind.  You see, they both have awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award.


I was really surprised when I was reviewing my blog comments (yes I do read them all) and saw that they both had a surprise for me (sorry for the double use of surprise in 1 sentence)..  You see I don't write my blog to receive awards, but it is always nice when one, or in this case 2, appears in your mailbox.  I do try to keep things ever changing, always trying to find something that is new/different/better than the post before and it is nice when someone does something like this because it just confirms that "you're doing it!"  Thank you both ladies, for a wonderful surprise!

First I have to tell you 7 things about me.

1)  I'm in serious love of coffee (some may say addicted)
2)  I love cookbooks.  I have boxes that I rotate between the shelf and the boxes, addicted?
        Although I have all these cookbooks I rarely follow a recipe after making it the first time.
3)  I love a pedicure.  My heels are forever dry and cracked if I don't go every other week.  And then of course I get pretty colors on my toes, complete with "matching" flowers.  Yup spoiled!
4)  I love doing personal taxes (yes I know) - its a wonderful, crazy challenge every year.
5)  I hate to clean and desperately need a good/efficient housekeeper
6)  I'm shy and hate to talk to "strangers" when I'm not "teaching" something or being sarcastic.
7)  I hate the cold and want to move to Florida (even with the hurricane threats).  Now to just win the lottery or something equally wonderful to accomplish that!

But another one of the benefits of this award, is that I get to pick 7 other bloggers to receive this award.   That way they get to "feel the love" and maybe get some new readers in the process.

1)  Lenore at Crazed Mind
2)  Pam at Radical Ramblings and thoughts of a Southern Girl
3)  Lisa at The Queen of Random
4)  Jessica at Pudget:  Losing Weight on a Budget
5)  Natalie at Bridget's Daughter
6)  Meredith at the worstest mommy
7)  Jennifer at Just add Water, Silly

Each of these ladies bring something "different" to the blogging world and I have been finding all kinds of wonderful things on their blogs.  Check them out and see if you don't agree.  Tell them I sent you ....... bloggy love is a glorious thing!

9 comments:

Honey and Pappy said...

What an honor! Stopping by from Exposure 99% Weeday Hop! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Kat, congrats you got 2 !! :) Looks like we both love our coffee and pretty toeies and soft heels :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day tomorrow!

Natalie said...

Kat
Thank you so much for honoring me with this, I really needed it today to after I got a not very nice comment on my blog today. Well I got two but one was just saying she didn't like my writing, can't please everyone! Thank you again! Oh and thank you for liking my header!

Jennifer McLean said...

Thanks so much for the honor of the award. I hadn't received one for at LEAST a year, so thank you! I needed to hear that I'm doing "good". lol.
Best,
Jenn from JustAddWaterSilly.com

lynette355 said...

Whooot! Kat thanks so much. I love your visits to my lil corner of the world. And more so peeking in on yours. Versatile blogger? Heck your a versatile woman!

lynette355 said...

Again, thank you. I shared too http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2012/02/today-is-valentines-day-and-i-was.html

Unknown said...

thank you for the honor....I accept and will pass it on in the next day or so....thanks even more for your great blog and for dropping by to read mine. I appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Great post and thank you so very much for mentioning me as one of the awesome ladies!! I appreciate that! Love your post :) Have a great rest of the weekend.