_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Exercise? Who thought it would happen?

Monday, September 13, 2010

Exercise? Who thought it would happen?

Ok I have to say I thought I was the LAST person that would be saying that they were hooked on exercise.  But I am!

Its not that I don't like exercise (although that does usually mean that you get hot and sweaty and not is a good way), it's just that I just don't seem to be able to find something that interests me enough to do it constantly.  Well I have to say that may have ended.  I just hope that this is going to count as exercise in the long run - but it is fun so maybe it doesn't matter.

If you read a few days ago (if not you can check it out here) I had done a review of Walk it Out for the Wii.  Today was the third day I did the walk, just because I didn't have the time over the weekend, with all the running I had to do.  I did 2.6 miles this morning (and 9,388 steps) in such a short amount of time I didn't even realize what was happening.  I love that I get to open up more of the island as I walk so I have more things to look at.  And I LOVE the walks by the water - this morning I even got to walk on the sand!

I want to tell you if you are at a loss as to what to get someone that has the Wii already - this one definitely gets my vote.  I really am having a good time doing it (and it really does NOT feel like exercise) so I really hope it has an impact on my weight loss plans.

Really who would have thought?

Check back later today - my first ever giveaway will premiere later today.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I only hope I get to this point someday! I think I'm going to order this right now!

I also forwarded you an e-mail from a place offering simulated diamond earrings for review & giveaway. I got mine & they're really pretty!

Hugs & love,
Mimi