_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Are you a Queen?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are you a Queen?

I don't know if any of you have seen my friend Jeannie's blog Jeannie's Happy World  but she is in Italy (gotta love where her family was stationed this time - sooooo much better than the last two) and has been blogging with some FABULOUS pictures.  Well, she is starting something that seems to be so darned cool - I can't wait to pick up my copy of the book so that I too can be part of her weekly Queenie lessons.

I'm passing it on to you as well - since we feel that EVERY woman deserves to be a QUEEN.  Oh heck we ARE Queens .... sometimes we just need to be reminded of that fact with a few "lessons".

We are waiting for you ......... hurry!  Here is Jeannie's email invitation, please accept and tell her that I sent you.

It's time to give yourself the seven best gifts a woman can give herself:

- Claim your beauty and feel your power
- Clean your mental closet and find your queen voice
- Admire yourself for who you've become
- Build deep, fulfilling friendships with other women
- Establish firm boundaries that will strengthen all your relationships
- Learn the simple trick to finally being happy
- Place the crown firmly on your head!
ARE YOU READY TO BE FABULOUS???

You have no idea how life-changing this journey is going to be, and FUN too!! I can hardly wait myself!! Finally, a fresh, new start, full of optimism and joy!

First step: Go to Amazon and order your book - LINK

Second step: Read the book. It took me about an hour. Although this isn't "meant" to be read cover to cover in one sitting, you won't be able to help yourself, lol!

Third step: Join me on my blog on Thursdays, starting on Sept 16th for your weekly Queen Lessons. The journey will last nine consecutive weeks, where we will be following along with the book (Chapters 2 - 9).

On Sept 9th, one week before we start, I will have an introduction post to gather up as many Queens-to-be as possible.

We will create a community of support and strength!!! RAWR!!!!

And at the conclusion of our Queen Lessons, we will have a crowning ceremony where all participants will receive a certificate from me as well as a lovely prezzie befitting your new royal status!!

Please let me know that you will be joining me!

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word Kathie!! It's going to be amazing, and the more the merrier! Hugs!!!!!

Mimi said...

I'm so excited, I think this will be fun!

Hugs & love,
Mimi