_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Cell Phone Choices

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cell Phone Choices

It has come to the point where it is time for a phone upgrade for me, and I want a smart phone for the extra options I don't have true access to now. I have not a clue as to which is better - I have Verizon - the droid or the blackberry.

I'm sure they both have their good points and their not so "good" points. So I'm asking for advice.

What phone do you have?

If you had the choice, which would you chose?

Why would you chose that one over the other?

Or is there another option I haven't listed? Changing from Verizon is not an option (I think I've had Verizon for close to 15 years, if not more).

I have to make the decision soon, so any help would be appreciated.

No comments: