_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Time for a change?

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Time for a change?

I know there are times in our lives that require us to make a choice.
And that those choices will or could have some drastic changes to our lives.
But sometimes it is required to take a stand for what you believe in or to stand up for yourself.




Sometimes those choices are the most difficult because it means changing everything we have become comfortable with.
Sometimes it is because have become so focused on the people in our lives or the problems that we have or think that we have, that we forget that we do have quite a bit to be joyful for.



I have decided, I know its a bit late for a resolution, that 2019 will be my year for change.
I will eliminate the negative in my life, one way or the other and focus more on my joys and finding more.

That could very definitely leave me quite alone, and with quite a bit of "free" time on my hands.  
Both of which are just a bit scary for me because it could become a very drastic change to my life and my belief in myself.

But hey, that could also mean I have a lot more time to spend writing or reading or blogging, so you could be seeing much more of me here.  I know scary, right?

How about you?
Are you ready to make some serious choices in your life?

No comments: