_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Loaded Baked Potato Soup Quick!

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Loaded Baked Potato Soup Quick!

It's definitely "soup season" around here and probably in most of North America.
I don't know if I have shared this one before or not, but I was looking for something to do with leftover mashed potatoes ... yes I kind of "over did it" when I was peeling potatoes the other day.

This one looks pretty good - though I may have to dice up a few small potatoes (and boil or microwave) while making this one for a bit more texture.




Yield: 4
Serving Size: 1 ½ cups
Ingredients
  • 4 cups (leftover) mashed potatoes
  • 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
  • ½ cup sour cream, divided
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar, divided
  • 4 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled, divided
  • ½ cup cooked chopped broccoli florets, divided
Instructions
  1. In the base of the 1¾-Qt./1.75 L TupperWave® Stack Cooker Casserole, stir together leftover potatoes and vegetable stock.
  2. Cover and microwave on high power 3 minutes, or until heated through.
  3. Divide soup between four bowls. 
  4. Top each bowl of soup with 2 tbsp. of the sour cream, ¼ cup of the Cheddar; sprinkle with crumbled bacon, and broccoli florets.

I really love my Stack Cooker.  I can make 3 different pieces of a meal, in the microwave .... Meatloaf, chicken, soups, desserts, soooo many tasty things.
Check it out on my Tupperware Site, where we are always open when you are ready to look or buy.

No comments: