_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Strong vs Weak

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Strong vs Weak

I posted this on my Instagram feed last week,
but I think it needs to be shared here as well.

I think EVERYONE needs to see this and start a dialog with their circles.  
That could be your kids or grandkids.  
It could be your close friends when someone new comes into your sphere of influence.


Too many believe that if they shout and verbally abuse others that they are the strong ones or that those that stay quiet or don't shout from the rooftops are the weak ones.

There are many times that those who are quiet, those who are seen as "weak" or "geeky" are the ones that will change the world, for the better.

Think about it.

I wish I knew who had created this picture so that I could give them some kudos for a job well done.  

No comments: