_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Do you have negative people in your life?

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Do you have negative people in your life?

I know we all have those "down" moments in our day or week.
Sometimes these down moments seem to drag on for weeks so that when you look back your realize you have been feeling dragged down for months.


I'm not talking about being depressed.  
That could be a serious medical condition that requires medical intervention.  If you are depressed, seek medical advice / help so that you will be able to look forward to each sunrise.  I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for that help.

I'm talking about that feeling that occurs when someone is always telling you that there is something wrong with you or your life or what you do.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about (if not, I applaud you). Those are the negative people in your life that need to either change their ways or leave your life.

You will be so much better for it.


No comments: