_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Small Business Saturday Tomorrow

Friday, November 25, 2016

Small Business Saturday Tomorrow

I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is 
Small Business Saturday.
I too, am a Small Business person.


To celebrate, Tupperware has an awesome deal for you!



This is a GREAT deal if you are looking at any of the Ultra Pro pieces (I love mine .. microwave or OVEN or both!) and have shared some great recipes using some of the Ultra Pro pieces.  I'm sure I will be sharing more as the days go by.


Tupperware has a great deal for you, starting TODAY!


During Black Friday through Cyber Monday, online customers enjoy FREE shipping with each order of $75 or more. 
AND they will be adding some online exclusives at savings of 25% – 65%! 
PLUS, Black Friday through Sunday, online customers can add the Tupper Mini Salt & Pepper Shakers, and on Monday they can add a set of two Small Wonders® Bowls, for just $2! 

All offers are while supplies last.

I hope you will join in on the fun
and get some wonderful Tupperware


Thank you for your support.
Kat

No comments: