_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Happy Thanksgiving 2016

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

I just wanted to take a quick second and wish each and every one of my readers, as well as those stopping by for the first time, here in the United States, a very 


I hope you get to spend time with friends and family around the Thanksgiving dinner table to share the good things in life.


I hope you all have plenty to eat (sorry Mr Turkey but it is your day) and have a great nap, once the tryptophan kicks in, or your teams win in at least one of the 3 football games today.

Oh and be nice .. no talking politics .... its a day for family, friends and good thoughts, not  politics.

I'm going to be spending time with friends and family too, so I will catch up with you soon.  Maybe we can share stories after we all wake up.

No comments: