_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Stylish way to "brown bag" it

Friday, March 25, 2016

Stylish way to "brown bag" it

With everyone trying to be more Eco friendly I sometimes wonder if there is a way to be Eco Friendly AND stylish.
I'm sure you know what I mean,
sometimes those "brown bag" lunches just turn you off before you have even opened your lunch.

Tupperware has a really stylish way of taking your lunch to work or school or even to the park.  Check out this one.


I just ordered mine ... It just looks nice and clean and colorful to add a little something special to your lunch time break.

This will be in the Summer Catalog but because we sold out of the Winter Catalog piece, they are bringing this lunch set out early.  I love that it is offered early because I wouldn't want to go a month without one being available, however, that could mean this one sells out early too.... So if you are interested in this one, please don't wait.  Check it out on my Tupperware Site.

I also purchased the 5 day set of containers (sized to do great portion control like one of those current plans on the market) that I believe will fit in this bag, you can check out that post here.  But since I haven't gotten it yet, I can't be sure all the containers fit at once.  I will be checking it out as soon as it arrives.

No comments: