_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Portion Control made Easy (ok Easier)

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Portion Control made Easy (ok Easier)

If you are doing one of those portion control diets, excuse me lifestyle changes and found that it is really difficult to do when you are living a busy life (like most of us), I have the perfect containers for you.

Yes of course they are made by Tupperware, so the seals are PERFECT because they are leak proof.  I know I purchased one of those "diet" plans that sends you containers .. and they leaked.  Now if what you have is just lettuce or "dry" ingredients, they may be fine. 

But if you need your "oil" or "wet" ingredients like chopped tomatoes or grapes or strawberries, well I want something that has a tighter seals.





What I also like about these containers is that you get 5 of each, not just 1.  So you can portion out your entire day or even parts of a few days and be able to grab and go and still stay on your plan.  I don't know about you but I am forever running.  It seems like I am waking up running and don't have time to be preparing EACH meal at meal time.  I like being able to take time and make my meals for the day and then be able to grab the containers, put in my lunch bag and go.  Or if I make a dinner that makes 4 meals, I can portion them out for the next few lunches or dinners and again stay on plan.


Now this is all based on one of the currently "popular" diet plans, but this way you can make more then one meal at a time, unlike what they do.  
If you want to have options and be able to keep your plan, this could be the containers or you.

Check them out on my Tupperware Site.  
They are available in the Mid March Brochure .. so don't wait.  I'm not sure if they will be available after the brochure ends April 8th. 

I'm not sure that they will show up again with the upcoming Summer Catalog.



No comments: