_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid March Tupperware Specials

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mid March Tupperware Specials

I was really excited when I saw what was going to be available this month on my Tupperware Site in the Mid March brochure!
There are some really cute things that are available through the entire "month" that runs through April 8th, 









but the short term specials through March 25th can be a great way to get your little ones to drink more water or juice or milk each day.

Speaking of water .... this week, in honor of Earth day, we have water bottles on SALE

Now these are not just any water bottles .. they are our super Eco Water bottles in awesome NEON colors!
Just in case you needed another reason to grab these Eco Water Bottles ... a whole bottle of mommy juice fits in the Medium Eco Water Bottle!  This week only (ends at midnight March 18th) you can get 3 of these bottles for JUST $15, which is a $13 SAVINGS.
I know I am picking up a few of these .. great colors and I'm thinking will be great for the pool or the beach or just relaxing on my deck!

Check out these pieces and so much more on my Tupperware Site.  Have a question?  Give me a shout.  Want to have your own small business?  Think about joining my team and you can get some great products at a discount AND earn some great prizes as well as start earning commissions from day one!  You can join up right from my site (Join us) or message me and we can chat.

No comments: