_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Cyber Monday 2015 Deals

Monday, November 30, 2015

Tupperware's Cyber Monday 2015 Deals

Good Morning! It's ...


I don't know about you, but I didn't do the Black Friday Sales .. I stayed at home with my family and had a really relaxed day.  Today I will be doing some shopping like millions of you.


Tupperware has a huge deal for you ... FREE shipping on orders of $99 or more on my Tupperware Site, that will ends tonight when Cyber Monday ends at midnight.  

Shopping online means you cut out the crowds .. which now a days is an awesome thing/benefit for me ... I'm not big on the crowds pushing and shoving for everything (and half the time you don't end up finding what you want anyway or they only have a handful in the store).    
And you get to place your order with the click of a key!



I hope you will check out my Tupperware Site and pick up some great deals, like this one, as well as FREE SHIPPING through midnight tonight!

Oh and get all of this for just $39!  That's an $81 value...WOW


And of course we like to make it super easy for you here on my Tupperware Site, so you can use Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

Questions?  Leave me a message/email me and I will get you an answer ASAP.  You just know I love my Tupperware.

No comments: